Have you ever re-decorated your home or a room in your house? If you have I’m sure you are like me, while you’re creating your genius the whole place looks chaotic. Furniture is built up on top of each other and there are piles for goodwill, trash, and keeping though not quite sure where yet. That is,… More Please Pardon My Mess
When was the last time you went for a walk? Our world is now filled with smart phones, Facebook, and desk jobs that have taken our lives from standing up right and moving to staring at a box all day in our chairs. It’s no wonder we are seeing a huge increase in back pain,… More Want to lose weight and get high without the sweat or drugs?
We live in a fast pace society. Our technology is fast, our food is fast, and our cars are even being made faster than ever. It’s no wonder then, everyone is always looking for the next best thing (aka quickest thing) to get you in shape. a 20 minute HIIT class is the new running… More How a children’s book will change your life
Before you start to roll your eyes and think “here goes another hippie vegetarian hype” let me be clear…. I still eat meat and animal products occasionally. Right now my diet consists of 75% plant based with the remaining 25% animal products. I believe just because you opt in to the “vegetarian” lifestyle doesn’t mean you… More 7 Reasons why I went plant-based with my diet and why you should too
I found an old journal entry dated July 25th, 2013 and wanted to share it. It’s a bit personal and talks about how stages in life change you. There is also a reference about an old lover so don’t judge me. :P “Im on a plane right now flying to San Fran for the night… More A look in my diary
Have you ever called in sick to work just because? You weren’t feeling ill or had an emergency, you just….felt like it. If you’ve never done this before I strongly recommend it for a few reasons, but before I do picture this: Instead of rushing to the office you make some coffee with ease. maybe… More 4 Reasons Why Calling in Sick is Good For You
I was talking with my husband a few days ago about the normal conversation stuff. You know: the meaning of life, the importance of constant growth and learning, and how the mind works. Anyway, He had said something that really resonated with me and I had to share it with you. Instead of telling you… More How Balancing on One Foot Can Make You Understand the Deeper Meaning of Life